As the end of summer nears I've found myself soaking up every last drop of sunshine and taking advantage of daylight savings before it ends in just a few weeks. This summer, like most of 2013 thus far, has slipped by too quickly and far too many things have gone unnoticed and undone. I'm trying to re shift priorities, put plans back in place and be more present in the moment. I have so much to be grateful for and this week I'm particularly thankful for...
- Stripes. I just can't get enough of them.
- Living close enough to the beach to enjoy an after work swim. bliss
- Surprises. Thanks to The Woodsfolk for gifting me this awesome Motex. Love it.
- Hiking in the Royal National Park
- Trips home to Boston to see my niece take her first steps. Two weeks & counting.
- Making progress, slow yet steady, towards a long awaited goal
- New episodes of Girls
- Packing only carry-on luggage and heading to the airport - best feeling ever.