Imagine my surprise when I was reading through a few comments the other day only to see that the lovely Kellie from Dear Olive had awarded me my very first blog award! I'm still surprised that people actually read my blog and put up with my horrible grammar, let alone send me awards, so I was really blown away at Kellie's gesture. Well friends, today I am the happy recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award which means I'm going to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award along to 7 other blogs I've started following recently. Without further delay and in no particular order, here goes:
- I'm afraid of the dark. Yup, I admit it.
- My two favorite words in the whole world are elixir and regime. I know this is completely random but i love the way they sound.
- When I was young I used to want to be a broadcast journalist, this is ironic only because as an adult I have an insane fear of public speaking.
- Much to my embarrassment I turn red at the blink of an eye, for no particular rhyme or reason. And yes I absolutely hate it when people point out the fact that 'oh my god your turning so red'.
- I am completely obsessed with my sister's dog, Marley, and have only found the strength to refrain from blogging about him for fear that I'll come across as that scary pet obsessed woman.
- When we were little, my sisters and I used to make up our own language when we'd go into stores, somehow thinking that people would be impressed that we knew another language.
- Goonies is my favorite movie. Yes, it's not very thought provoking or ground breaking but give me a rainy Saturday, a little Cyndi Lauper and 2 hours to watch this movie and I'm in heaven.
I'm passing this award along to: