The title of this post was inspired by a series over on one of my favourite blogs, Bright Bazaar. The man is onto something - when the words don't flow easily isn't it better to just write a list?
Here's 10 things I learned and loved this weekend (in no particular order):
1. Halloween parties are awesome.
2. Drinking 'punch' out of a bucket filled with fake eyeballs will give you a hangover
3. Vegan chocolate truffles are amazing
4. Being inspired by the uber talented and ridiculously humble Julie from Cloth textile
5. Watching MTV's new reality show 'The Valley's' is like a train wreck, you can't look away
6. Sometimes you just need a day to cuddle on the couch and let the world pass you by
7. Hand knitting, while listening to a presentation, is surprisingly relaxing
8. Tess McCabe, who organised this past weekend's CWC event is a super woman
9. Dumplings (fried or steamed) are my new favourite thing
10. Seasonal Concepts in Redfern is a taxidermy/flower/prop heaven
What made your top 10 list this weekend?