Despite the best of intentions, by April my goals and aspirations become a distant memory and so for the last few years I've rung in each holiday resolution-less and I'm happier for it. I am, however, a list maker through and through so when I read this post from August Empress about making goals before the year started, I was hooked.
Here's a few things I'd like to tick off the list before I say hello to 2013...
- Grow out my fringe (or bangs)
- Learn to shoot in manual
- Try a recipe from my Movida cookbook
- Face my fear of public speaking
- Run a 10K
- Hear one of Jimmy's songs on the radio
- Backpack in South America with my partner in crime
- Try a yoga trapeze class
- Wear red lipstick (or eyeliner if I'm feeling really daring)
- Start a new quilt
- Skype with my family once a week
- Go to the open air cinema and watch 'The Goonies'
- Hike in Sydney's Royal National Park
Are you a fan of resolutions? What's on your 'end of the year' to-do list?
p.s - a very happy birthday shout out to my sister, Melanie - here's to another adventurous year!
Image pattern: August Empress